So today is my first day home alone with the girls. Joe FINALLY decided to go back to work, although with great reluctance.
So far, so good. I was able to pump, eat breakfast, feed both the girls, take a shower, get ready AND make the bed! And it's only 10:45!
We were busy last week. We went to Jellystone at Warrens and did the waterparks. Livi had a great time. Avery slept most the time. I'll post pictures once Joe gets them off the camera.
Anyway. Just wanted to update all of my fans - I can't believe I have 5 comments from my last post - woohoo! Watch out Dooce - here I come! (For those of you who haven't been to dooce.com, I highly suggest it.)
Ok. Livi is asking to play a game on the computer. She wants me to do my "work" later.
October fun
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment