Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2 Months Old!

Well, Avery is two months old today! She had her well baby check up this afternoon and she weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. and is 23 inches long. She's getting so big! She's also finally hitting that "fun" stage. You know - when they finally start responding to you and smiling back and laughing. It's great.

We've been busy as usual (which is why I haven't posted). Since I last posted we went to Concerts on the Square, Delaney's birthday party (my niece, not Delaney Johnson!), and Olbrich Gardens for the Butterfly exhibit.

Anyway...it's late and I need to feed Avery. And Livi keeps calling me back upstairs (I hate when she takes naps at school - it messes her schedule up so bad!). As always, I'll try to post more often! :)


My Mom is so funny!



Concerts on the Square:

Hanging out in Livi's fort:

Livi shooting some hoops at the church festival:


Smiley baby!


Cooling off at Olbrich Gardens with Clara:


Sisterly love!



My future's so bright...



Two silly girls:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's two months old already! Hudson is almost 4 months so it shouldn't really surprise me, but time seems to fly! Your girls are truly beautiful!!