We've just been very busy.
I promise I will post some pictures on Wednesday.
Things are going well - the girls are great. Avery is getting SO big and she's been smiling and "talking" a lot lately. Livi is still a great big sister. She always wants to give her hugs and she talks "baby" to her and it's adorable!
I might as well just break it to everyone here. We bought a minivan. Yup. I'm one of "those" people. I never thought I'd own one - I thought I could get around it. I couldn't. And I have to say, it's only been a few hours, but I'm much happier. We bought an 08 Town and Country. It has some pretty cool features. Two DVD players, Stow-N-Go seating, MyGIG (some techie-type thing that Joe will have to teach me to use. It can store songs and pictures - it's neat). When we picked Livi up today, we told her we bought a new car and she started yelling, "A new minivan, a new minivan!" You would have thought we told her we were going to Disney World or something!
Anyway...It's been a great last week or so. Avery is sleeping well and that definitely helps. We FINALLY bought Livi new furniture so I have a place to put her clothes other than the nursery. We also FINALLY got some landscaping! It looks great. Now I need to get back to work to pay for all of this stuff!
Some of my old college roommates came to visit last week and we had a great time. I'll post some of those pictures Wednesday.
Hope all is well with everyone!
October fun
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment