Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally!

So...here they are - the pictures I promised you. I'll probably do two posts so I can add the ones of my college roommates and their children. I'm still trying to figure out how the pictures post. You sort of have to know the exact ones you want to use and then go backward. I guess if I posted more often, I wouldn't have this problem.

Yes-I know of the dangers a cat poses to a baby. I was right there, so please - no comments.

Me and Livi in the "Big Shopping Cart" at Smokey Hollow Campground.


Livi took this picture of me and Avery playing on the floor last week.

Getting a drink on a hot day.

Watching TV together. (Yes, our 2-month-old likes to watch TV. Again, no comments please!)
Joe and Avery taking a little snooze after a day of swimming at my sister's.

All dressed up at Joe's parent's house.

She's getting so big! (Taken 8/6)

Anyway...I'll post some more pictures from the day I got to spend with my roomies. Hope you like all the pics!

No comments: